Health & Social Care
This course offers an introduction to the health and social care industry. It is perfect for those who are seeking a rewarding career within health and social care.
Qualification: City & Guilds Level 1 Health and Social Care
Entry requirements: Aged 16-18, or up to 24 with an EHC plan
Course delivery: Full-time
- Investigating rights and responsibilities at work
- Managing your health at work
- Preparing for work placement
- Learning from work placement
- Health and social care needs
- Personal care in health and social care
- Creative activities for children
- Learning experiences for children and young people
- Creative and leisure activities for adults in health and social care
- Promoting healthy eating in care
- Communication with adults and children in health and social care
- Job opportunities in health and social care
This course is available at our Ilkeston Campus.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone 0115 944 3226, or click the button below to message us.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes