Health & Social Care
Key College’s Study Programme in Health and Social Care
Qualification: City & Guilds Level 1
If you want to help others and are looking for a rewarding career in health and social care, this course offers a great introduction to the industry.
These qualifications are intended to provide learners with a broad introduction to the health and social care sector, equipping learners with underpinning knowledge and skills specific to the sector alongside a range of transferable employability skills. They are designed to support progression to further learning and ultimately to work in health and social care or other related sectors. Each student will complete two weeks work experience.
Aged 16-19, or up to 24 in some instances. Course duration is 30 weeks, and you will attend college 3.5 days per week.
The course covers:
- Investigating rights and responsibilities at work
- Managing your health at work
- Preparing for work placement
- Learning from work placement
- Health and social care needs
- Personal care in health and social care
- Creative activities for children
- Learning experiences for children and young people
- Creative and leisure activities for adults in health and social care
- Promoting healthy eating in care
- Communication with adults and children in health and social care
- Job opportunities in health and social care
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone 0115 944 3226, or click the button below to message us.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes