Retail & Customer Service
This course will enable students to gain an introduction to the retail sector. The course covers all of the essential retail and customer service skills that employers are looking for.
Qualification: City & Guilds Level 1 and Level 2 Certificate in Retail
Knowledge with Customer Service
Entry requirements: Aged 16-18, or up to 24 with an EHC plan
Course delivery: Full-time
- Understanding customer service in the retail sector
- Understanding how a retail business maintains health, safety and security on its premises
- Understanding the selling process
- Understanding how individuals and teams contribute to the
effectiveness of a retail business
- Understanding the control, handling and replenishment of stock
- Understanding the handling of customer payments in a retail business
This course is available at our Chesterfield and Ilkeston Campuses.
Please email email@example.com, telephone 0115 944 3226, or click the button below to message us.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes