The objective of this qualification is to provide informed and prepared potential recruits. It will enable learners to prepare to make a recruitment application or provide a basis for further study and progression towards the entry qualification of a specific service.
Qualification: NCFE Level 1 Diploma for Entry to the Uniformed Services
Entry requirements: Aged 16-18, or up to 24 with an EHC plan
Course delivery: Full-time
- Investigate employment opportunities in the uniformed service
- Well-being and physical fitness for the uniformed services
- Team working skills in the uniformed services
- Developing self-discipline for the uniformed services
- Health and safety in the uniformed services
- Participate in an adventurous activity
- Explore volunteering
This course is available at our Ilkeston and Osmaston Road Campuses.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone 0115 944 3226, or click the button below to message us.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes